Wednesday, July 31, 2013

OUR NEW BUNDLE OF JOY

I may not active on blogging something as you all know..  I am now a happy and proud mommy of two  as u can see on my blog page my daughter Kate is with me there...  and now  i am proud to say that we have  a new bundle of happiness his name is  JHAYZ DYLAN ..bouncing baby BOY
 Jhayz was born on  April 13 ,2013 here at home  yes literally just at home and i am proud of that .. i just gave birth at home and my 1st one too.

here he is on the day he was born





as u can see db nasa sahig xa kc nataranta pa ang aking midwife kc ako d makahinga hehehe pero we r fine nmn and my baby is in good condition nmn :)
he was 8.2 lbs :)  imagine ohh sobrang lake n nya hehehe   i thank God tlg na nailabas ko xa ng maayos at safe kme dalawa kahit n medjo nahirapan tlg ako kase after 5 yrs pa xa naipanganak ko 5 yrs old na kc ate nya well  i am an RH BILL believer kc hehehe  proud of that tlg i've been on pills since 2006 pa :)  and after taking pills for 5 yrs ayan na ang resulta after not taking pills for just a month :D ...   so  yun lng



i just want to share my happiness with u guys :) 



love love love 


tin 



 and ohhh to add that here he is now my baby boy is now 3 months and counting  ------>









 

No comments:

Post a Comment