Friday, May 18, 2012

Beautifully BellaFaith: WOW Toys - Pippa's Princess Carriage - Review & Gi...

http://beautifullybellafaith.blogspot.com/2012/04/wow-toys-pippas-princess-carriage.html
Beautifully BellaFaith: WOW Toys - Pippa's Princess Carriage - Review & Gi...:

It's no secret that my daughter, Isabella, loves princess stuff. Her room is ROYALLY decked out! When WOW Toys contacted me about reviewing their Pippa's Princess Carriage, I was over the moon! I decided to wrap it up and give it to her on her birthday (which was April 19th). 
She immediately gravitated towards Pippa's Princess Carriage! She seriously demanded that I help her take it out of the package. One of the things that I like the most is that it is quite colorful! The colors are so vibrant and really are appealing to young children.
 

 


 

Isabella is out of the "put-everything-in-mouth" stage, so the small figures were okay. However, I do feel like the recommended age should be increased to about 2.

Pippa, the Fairy Godmother and the magical horse named Snowdrop are all removable. She can play with just the figures alone or with her other toys. 


No comments:

Post a Comment